2013 / 2014

Forms for free/reduced price meals for 2013/2014 are available at all school offices and at the district office. 
 All Day Kindergarten and Preschool Forms
Release of Attendance Form - For students wishing to withdraw from University Place School District and attend school in another school district.
For more information about enrollment options, here's the link to Learning by Choice from the State Superintendent of Public Instruction.
In District Transfer Form - If you live within the UPSD boundaries but would like to request a transfer to a different school within the district, please complete the form below and submit to the school you are requesting to attend.
Living with Others - What are the application requirements for Living with Other?- Before enrollment in a UPSD school, and every school year thereafter, the parent and or legal guardian and the sponsor (the UPSD resident) must complete a form and sign an affidavit in the presence of the principal, or designee, of the appropriate-level school within the sponsor's attendance area. 
Out of District / Non-Resident Forms- If you live outside the UPSD boundaries and would like to request approval from UPSD Educational Services Center (ESC) to register your child, please complete the forms below and submit to ESC.  NO TUITION is charged to non-resident students for 1/2 day kindergarten through 12th grade.  (All students, resident or non-resident, are charged tuition for full day kindergarten.)