• Forms 2018 - 2019

    1.  Registration  - To register a new student, complete the on-line registration form.
    2.  Preschool Forms 
                    Application Form (This is a fillable form. For best results,save to your computer before completing.)
                    Fee Adjustment Form
    3.  Choice Transfer Release Request - For students wishing to withdraw from University Place School District and attend school in another school district. 
    For more information about enrollment options, here's the link to Learning by Choice from the State Superintendent of Public Instruction.
    4.  In District Transfer Form - If you live within the UPSD boundaries but would like to request a transfer to a different school within the district, please complete the form below and submit to the school you are requesting to attend.
    5.  Living with Others - What are the application requirements for Living with Other?- Before enrollment in a UPSD school, and every school year thereafter, the parent and or legal guardian and the sponsor (the UPSD resident) must complete a form and sign an affidavit in the presence of the principal, or designee, of the appropriate-level school within the sponsor's attendance area.
    6.  Out of District / Non-Resident Forms- If you live outside the UPSD boundaries and would like to request approval from UPSD Educational Services Center (ESC) to register your child, please complete the forms below and submit to ESC.
     2018-2019 Projected Openings for New OOD Transfers

    *Applications for current “Closed” grade levels will automatically be wait listed.  If space becomes available in late August, families will receive a call from Student Services based on the order in which OOD paperwork was received.


    K      Closed

    1-4    Open


    5        Closed

    6-7     Open

    Curtis Junior High

    8         Closed

    9          Open

    Curtis High School

    10       Open

    11       Open

    12       Open


    7. Home Schooling Information and  Form