Thank you for visiting the CAREER PLANNING webpage.This section of the CHS College & Career Center's website is divided into four sections:
This section of the CAREER PLANNING website provides career assessment tools and information for students to learn how to:
- Explore careers based on interests.
- Learn about careers, wages, and educational requirements within industries.
- Explore colleges, training options, and financial aid programs for their chosen career.
- Create a portfolio that includes a resume, cover letter and many other documents that a student may need to apply for a job or college scholarship.
This section of the CAREER PLANNING website provides job searching tips for students to learn how to:
This section of the CAREER PLANNING website provides students with information about Apprenticeship & Internship programs available to high school students in Washington State. In addition, there is information about how to complete a Job Shadow assignment.This section of the CAREER PLANNING website provides students and parents with information about working during high school in Washington State.
- Create an entry-level professional Resume.
- Create a professional Cover Letter.
- Prepare for a Job Interview.